About U.S. Micro

Time tested
Industry unique
process.

U.S. Micro has been a major innovator and leader in the enterprise IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) industry since 1995. An employee-owned company, we dispose of over one million IT assets annually serving companies of all sizes including Fortune 500 and government agencies that demand the highest levels of data security and environmental stewardship.

Our time tested, industry unique process helps to eliminate the security and environmental risks inherent in ITAD while creating a profit center for our customers. Our years of experience in this industry set us apart from other vendors.

We provide the highest level of security by managing every step of the ITAD process, from 100 percent onsite data sanitization and pickup/shipping, to final disposition through closed-loop recycling or reselling.

To further our sustainable initiative, we refurbish and sell approximately 90 percent of all IT equipment we process. We then recycle the remaining 10 percent according to EPA standards at our closed-loop demanufacturing center in Las Vegas. We are committed to a 100 percent no landfill policy and are G.R.A.D.E. certified (Green Recycling Asset Disposal for the Enterprise) by IDC.

In addition to helping our customers dispose of retired assets, U.S. Micro is dedicated to enriching and improving the lives of others. Through our computer donation program, we support worthwhile charities with monetary and technology donations. The program is also designed to facilitate donations from our customers to an organization of their choice.

Mission at a Glance
  • Employee-owned company founded in 1995
  • Disposes of one million plus IT assets annually
  • Destroys data before it leaves a customer’s location
  • Purchases equipment outright, reducing risk to customers
  • Refurbishes and resells approximately 90 percent of equipment it processes
  • Demanufactures e-waste onsite
  • Commits to a 100 percent no landfill policy
  • Opened a next-generation closed-loop IT Demanufacturing & Distribution Center in Las Vegas
  • Supports your community programs that empower others through technology
  • Donates to important causes such as Computers for Youth and Agassi Prep, among others
To further our sustainable initiative,
we refurbish and sell approximately
90 percent of all IT equipment we process.

We then recycle the remaining 10 percent according to EPA standards at our closed-loop demanufacturing center facility in Las Vegas. We are committed to a 100 percent no landfill policy and are G.R.A.D.E. certified (Green Recycling Asset Disposal for the Enterprise) by IDC.

In addition to helping our customers dispose of retired assets, U.S. Micro is dedicated to enriching and improving the lives of others. Through our computer donation program we support worthwhile charities with monetary and technology donations. The program is also designed to facilitate donations from our customers to an organization of their choice.

U.S. Micro has been a major innovator and leader in the enterprise IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) industry for more than 17 years. We dispose of over one million IT assets annually, including serving Fortune 500 companies and government agencies that demand the highest levels of data security and environmental stewardship.