Wholesale IT Sales Rep
U.S. Micro is looking to hire experienced wholesale IT sales reps with a current account list and excellent product knowledge in at least one or two product areas. Product areas include desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, network equipment, and general banking and copier equipment.
Sales Reps will work out of our Atlanta location. A generous compensation plan includes base salary plus uncapped commissions. Expectations for senior level sales reps are to achieve at least $4M/yr in revenue and make over $100K/yr. This is a non-exempt position.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties other than those specified may be assigned.
- Sell company products to current and potential clients in the wholesale market.
- Conduct outbound telephone calls to generate sales.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in assigned products
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from cold calling activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, quotes, and work orders.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork per company procedure for ordering, billing, and shipping.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer databases and CRM systems.
- Attend training on sales, product and marketing strategies.
- Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and at least three years related experience.
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office, Outlook required. Navision, Salesforce preferred.
The requirements listed above are representative of the general knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the position satisfactorily. As business needs and strategies change, the requirements and responsibilities of the position may also change. The company reserves the right in its discretion to modify the job functions and responsibilities as business needs dictate.